Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meatball Types

I, recently ate meatball, and since this is my friend's favorite food Juliana, so I decided to write about it.

Here's the list of meatball's types

Beef Meatball


Chicken Meatball


Fish Meatball



Tahu Meatball


Fried Meatball


Grilled Meatball


Cube Meatball


Flattened Meatball


Bird's Nest Meatball


It looks unique, I haven't try.. Wonder how's the taste.. :|

Cheese Meatball

 

Definitely my favorite..!! Yummy..!! Sluurp.. ^^

Tomato Meatball

Here's one cool idea.. The combination of tomato and meatball.. It looks delicious.. :)


Ghost Meatball

Doesn't mean there's a ghost attached to this meatball or if we eat it, we'll be possessed, but it's called like that because of the extra large size.


Egg Meatball


Muscle Meatball


No comments:

Post a Comment