Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Achievement in 2011


allkpop top10 stories/most viewed articles in 2011. and 6 out of 10 are stories about SNSD:

10: Jessica and Taec spotted in Japan
9 : Jessica Unusual sitting position
5 : The Boys 1st Teaser
3 : Tiffany white short
2 : super 7 accused SNSD being plastic
1 : Taeyeon almost pulled off stage
NHK Kohaku Utagassen Red Team(female team) WON 
Most Consecutive Winners 10songs in big5, 4 of them are SNSD big Hits:
#1 SNSD - Gee - 9
#3 SNSD - The Boys - 6
#5 SNSD - Hoot - 5
#5 SNSD - Oh! - 5

-Highest win : #1 SNSD - 33 Times

-Highest score :
#1 SNSD - Oh!- 23,077
#2 SNSD - Oh! - 22,689
#4 SNSD - Run Devil Run - 21,223
#6 SNSD - Oh! - 20,549
#7 SNSD - Hoot - 20,516
#8 SNSD - Oh! - 20,284
Jessica ranks #45 on the World's most beautiful face ranking.
62nd NHK Kohaku Utagassen reveal viewership ratings :
1st part :35.2%
2nd part : (when korean artist made appearance) : 41.6%
-SNSD "Genie" performance : 44.7% (which was the highest rating throughout the broadcast)
And as the ending, I just want to share
"Dear "The Boys"
"Oh!" When I'm "Kissing You", I feel your "Chocolate Love", I see "Visual Dreams", is so hot that "Gee!" I feel burned by love's fire, and I am now "Into The New World". Let me be your "Genie", let me be your "Thinkerbell", I don't give a "Hoot" to what they say, I just know that you are so funny, you are like "The Hahaha Song", please "Mr. Taxi", take me to the lover's paradise, but if you mess it up, boy...You better "RunDevilRun"!"
Credit to TheSoneSource

No comments:

Post a Comment