Thursday, December 15, 2011

Studium Generale Starbucks Chapter

I went to a seminar today. It's Studium Generale Starbucks Chapter Experiential Marketing with Anthony Cottan.


Well, I thought I'm going to lose the chance to attend this seminar, but I'm wrong. And I'm so happy finally I can attend it. The speaker is very cool I think. He can make us listen to him and I didn't get bored at all. Yet, he speaks Indonesian several times, and he chose the timing to say indonesian words perfectly, so I often laughed when he said them.
Here's Anthony Cottan, the Managing Director of Starbucks


I got several quotes after heard his story and made a conclusion on my own.


"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." 
Charles Darwin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change."
Charles Darwin

Well, I also got several useful tips and tricks for marketing though :)
And the last one, I got a free hot drink after attending the seminar! :D


Credit to Elisa for the drink pic.. ^^

Really hope the certificate will be out soon..!! :D

2 comments:

  1. anytime nadia :) i agree with u, what an interesting and full-of-surprises speaker he is :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope another studium generale's speaker will be as good as him.. :D

    ReplyDelete