Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cupcake

Found some cute cupcake pics on the net, so I decided to search more about cupcakes. Then I found the history. Cupcake is a small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small, thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting and other cake decorations, such as sprinkles, are common on cupcakes.

It said that the first mention of cupcakes was in 1796, when a recipe notation of "a cake to be baked in small cups" was written in American Cookery by Amelia Simms

Since then cupcake has many variants such as cake in the mug (which is so easy to bake..!!),  a cake ball like chocolate truffle, and the most recent one is gourmet cupcake such as tiramisu and cappuccino and so on.

Well these are the cute cupcakes pics I found on the net. Hope I can make them someday..!!













They're TOTALLY CUTE..!! Makes me want to eat them and keep them for my private collection at the same time LOL

Well if you want to see more pics I suggest you visit http://sparklecupcake.blogspot.com/ or http://www.fanpop.com/spots/cupcakes/images/396299/title/cupcake-faces-photo

No comments:

Post a Comment