Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Hunger Games

Ok, I know it's a bit late to write a review about hunger games since it has released for a while..


Hunger Games is a film based on a novel with the same title "The Hunger Games". It is about an annual game called The Hunger Games in which the 2 participants, one man and one woman, will be selected from each District, District 1 until District 12 and will be gathered to compete for their lives. This year, District 12 got 1 volunteered tribute, Katniss Everdeen, and Peeta Mellark, to compete there.

So far this film is kinda boring, but I do love the scenery, kinda reminded me of Twilight's scenery. My favorite scene is when Katniss and Peeta holding hands when they're using the fire clothes. They look so cool there <3

And when Katniss wears a gown that can create fire. When she shows the fire to the audience, that's when I love the scene.

For the fighting scenes, they're good, really. Katniss climbs the tree and stays there until the tributes from District 1 & 2 leave. When Katniss shoots the District 1 & 2's food supplies, and many more. I love it. And the conflicts too. Overall, this film get 7,5 out of 10 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment